Pasta cooks from the outside in. This requires boiling salted water. Something an Aga is more then capable of doing. Follow these simple steps and you can prepare it with almost no heat loss.
- Fill your pot with water and salt. Make it salty like the sea.
- Put the pan in the Roasting Oven to preheat the water
- When you are ready to cook the pasta put the pot on the Boiling Plate with a lid
- Water boils, add the pasta and stir once
- Put the pot back in the Baking or Roasting Oven with the lid on the pan
- Set your timer for the exact time it says to cook the pasta on the box.
- Drain and treat as usual
Pasta will not stick, it's another Aga miracle!